Demi Lovato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi Lovato Forum

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Najbolji glumac decenije

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Najbolji glumac decenije Empty Najbolji glumac decenije Pon Jan 11, 2010 2:53 pm

admin

admin
Admin

Johnny won in the category of "Favorite Movie Actor" for his role as John Dillinger in Public Enemies, but that wasn't all the night had in store for us. Presenter Sacha Baron Cohen, who appeared with Johnny in Sweeney Todd,
announced another honor: Johnny Depp had earned the most votes in the
“People’s Choice Awards” over the past 10 years, which earned him the
honor of being named "Favorite Actor of the Decade." Wow!
Congratulations, Johnny!

Sacha Baron Cohen introduced Johnny as
"the greatest character actor of his generation, and the most popular
movie star in the world."

Johnny replied, "I'm going to have to
thank Sacha Baron Cohen--the great Sacha Baron Cohen--for not totally
decimating me here tonight. Thank you, Sacha.

"I'm deeply
humbled by this great honor, which comes from you, the people, which
means everything to me, and to us all," Johnny continued. "Because the
only reason any of us are up here is because of you. So thank you for
that. It has been an amazing decade, an incredible ride, and I
sincerely thank you all for bestowing upon me all your great treasures.
Thank you, thank you so much. Good night."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Poslednji izmenio *Devonne*Admin* dana Pon Jan 11, 2010 3:07 pm, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta

https://devonne-test.bosnianforum.com

2Najbolji glumac decenije Empty Re: Najbolji glumac decenije Pon Jan 11, 2010 2:57 pm

admin

admin
Admin

Takodjer je izasao na naslovnoj stranici casopisa ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY...

Johnny Depp sizzles on the cover of EW’s Best of the Decade issue, on newsstands December 7 (Monday).

The 46-year-old actor was chosen by EW as one of the mag’s fifteen favorite entertainers of the decade! Also on the list are Tina Fey, Beyonce and Jon Stewart.

When the decade began, Johnny Depp wasn’t the Johnny Depp of today—one of Entertainment Weekly’s 15 Entertainers of the Decade.

Yes, he was a talented and critically acclaimed actor. But he wasn’t yet a surefire box-office draw. Then, in 2003, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl happened. Capt. Jack Sparrow was one of those without-a-net performances, so singular and subversive that it’s hard to believe Depp got away with it. An added bonus was that the actor, now 46, was able to sink his soul into a blockbuster character without selling it. And no one was more baffled by his and the movie’s success — the first of the three Pirates films eventually raked in $305 million — than Depp himself.

When he sat down with EW in 2003, Depp said, “All I can say is for a guy like me who’s been dangling in this business for the last 20 years, to finally have something hit, it’s unexpected and very touching.” Now, in EW’s Best of the Decade issue, Depp shares something else unexpected and very touching: an extensive, uncharacteristically revealing list of his pop-culture essentials, including movies, books, and music. For instance, what are the man behind Capt. Jack’s two favorite albums by, who else, the Rolling Stones?

“Almost impossible to pick one LP, even more difficult to name just two, as they are all glorious, ” says Depp of Sticky Fingers and Tattoo You. “But these efforts have successfully soundtracked many a riotous late night out, slurping up the city, in another life.”

Sad cu prevesti...

https://devonne-test.bosnianforum.com

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu